new beginning

new beginning

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

i'm gonna face this world...alone

well, it's been a crazy crazy moment since i met my soulmate and until today......i met quite a lot of guys in life.....
crazy...so crazy........
i even don't believe this is happen in my life!!!
with advance from face book.....i really can get connected with so many people......

until i met this guy..........

well, his sister is one of the teacher lived near-by.........quite near to my college.........
she knew me during a BBQ gathering on sept o9......on that time.....they were having a joke to hook me up with her brother........whom is working in selangor.....

well, i never put this seriously until 4th of October 09.......she brought me to meet him......her brother..........

ok...this is sound very very crazy........

we meet, we talk......
ok......i always easily to get good impression at the first time.....
so, i guess he fell in love with me....
but for me, i not yet ready.....but still i never reject to make friend with him.....

we sms everyday.....then, we got to know each other.......much better......
he even called me on 7th october.....
and we chat until mid-night.........


it all happen too fast.......
on 16th october, we meet for the 2nd time n i even stay in his hostel.....

what??? so fast la.......until today, i still can't believe this............
but don't think wrong, we haven't start anything yet..........just a trip for me to know each other better......

but ........
don't know how.......he ask me to be his galfren.....on the last day of trip....

what??? god! too fast la.....i told him.......
but he said, u never try, never know...just try.........

ok.....well, after he kept asking me for this....and i think...ya...just try ma......no promises.....so , why not? i'm too open-minded la......

so, funny....we are on.....
so so fast .....so sudden.....

i still don't believe this.....we know each other not more than one month but we already a couple.......

he is my first bf......and i'm his first galfren.....
this is our first love.....

so, almost every week.....we meet each other and enjoy our weekend.....
and i even met his family.......

wait....stop

this is just too fast.....
actually i'm not ready for all this yet.....but i still carry on......

and he even gave me the best birthday moment that i will never forget......

so, after we been togather for one month....i brought him back to met my parents.....

but we never knew....this is the twist of everything......

the next day....i get strongly objection from my mum from being togather with him........
she keeps mouling about this the whole day.........well, they think that i can find the better one.......
i got no choice.....i called him and cry and cry.....................

i can't do anything.....anymore.......

but we still togather......
but we are not happy as ussual.....

for time to time, i get reminder calls from my mum......telling me i should stop this relationship.......
but i really try my best to hold this relationship......

so, sometimes we break, sometimes we make up.......
again and again......
until he can't stand anymore.....
then we comes to some conflicts here.....

i really don't know how......

but then, he still give me chance....we even celebrate christmas togather.........

but at last, when i get the call from my daddy.........

finally,i choose to end the relationships.....

27th december......
after the last happiness of christmas.....

we break...

is the end....

i can only filled my life with tears.......
and i know he is the unlucky victim.....he heart breaks......
i can feel his sorrow........
i'm very sorry for him......
but is too late......
i have to stop before everything get worse.......

it is better to have short term of sorrow than the long term sadness......

so, we end this 3 -month relationship........

but we still fren, sometimes we still got contact......
but very very less........

so, i back to my single life.......
luckily i still got my soulmate, and another fren, AJ and not to forget all my sisters and frens who help me get thru this hardship.......


so, my first love is gone..............

take care, my fren........



~my birthday cake~




~my teddy~





~sweet roses~





No comments:

Post a Comment