new beginning

new beginning

Sunday, September 6, 2009

when love takes over

ya....i couldn't believe this.......this year(2009) can considered as my lucky year......
i social more, i laugh more,i'm more confident ,i'm happier......
most of all ............i guess i falling in love....


ya.....i start to love again.....i dare to face love life....
instead of get loves from frens and family,i 'm ready, i'm ready to accept love from someone else, someone special.......this is totally difference.......i'm ready for the new me......
of course, i have to thank my frens, especially my campus 7 sisters......
they always support me and help me thru my life.....
they give me hope......they changed me.......

i started to get to know more frens, more time to hang outside....i know frens are the most important things in my life now.....i can't be alone forever......

my 7 sisters really help me in this......thanks....i just love u guys.....and realize i can't live without u all..........



so....i changed my self......i even got my facebook, my blog........
i exposing my self to more people outthere.i show my self confidently.......


and i'm so happy can find back my old school frens too!and more frens......


and guess what? now i even found a true soul mate........
ya........
ok. maybe he is introduced by my sister in my hometown, but till today i still can't believe both of us can move on so well.



still remember the 1st day we met, me n my sis, he n his best pal(my sis boss).my sis and her boss just intensionly hook us up........well, at 1st, i really think of nothing.....ai ya....juz as frens ma.......then as we having time talking.....i started to realize.....hey, he might be the one........
we really got most in common.....our views, our points....we juz go along things so well.........


so, then.....he drove me n my sis back home......althought his car is not that BMW or Ferrari.....but when i sit beside him in his car, i feel myself like a princess.....ya......don't know why this feeling comes to my mind.......then, he borrows me his Kelly Clarkson CD (because he was tune in the songs in car on that moment).then, before i get down form his car,i make the 1st move, i asked for his number......hey, i juz can't resist his smile......he is a very shy guy.......but i can feel that he was notice at me....

ok, well.....what's next? will we get in touch again? can we make up to the next level?who knows?
wait and see!

(to be continue)

1 comment:

  1. as u big sis...i really wish n hope 2 see u find ur way to blessedness...so i am so glad 2 hear ur gud news there n congrats ya^^

    i love ur 1st move...u really brave 2 find ur love...wait 2 see ur "to be continue"...^^

    ReplyDelete